QSA Program minimum admission requirements for JUPAS applicants are:
- English language – 3
- Chinese language – 3
- Mathematics (Compulsory part) – 3
- Liberal Studies – 2
- Electives 1 & 2 – 3
- No additional subject requirements
Please see HKUST Undergraduate Admissions webpage for more details on HKUST minimum admission requirements and the QSA score formula.
Please also visit the HKUST Score Calculator.
- Holders of an associate degree or a higher diploma from a relevant discipline; or
- Local international high school graduates; or
- International or mainland students holding equivalent admission requirements.