- Third-year undergraduate students from the following MGCS Consortium universities should apply via their home universities:
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Nanjing University
- National Taiwan University
- Shandong University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Shantou University
- Sichuan University
- South China University of Technology
- Sun Yat Sen University (Guangzhou)
- Xiamen University
- Waseda University
- Zhejiang University
Before submitting their application online, they are required to print and submit a hard copy of the application form together with supporting documents to their home universities, which should be forwarded to us with proper documentation from the students’ home universities before the program application deadline. Applications will not be considered if they are not supported with a nomination by the partner universities the applicants belong to.
- Other qualified applicants and HKUST undergraduate students are required to complete the online application.
Application Deadline (2018-19 Fall)
|Non-local applicants*||1 May 2018|
|Local applicants:||15 July 2018|
* Applicants, who need a student visa/entry permit to study in Hong Kong, are considered as Non-Local Students. For details on student visa/entry permit requirements, please click here.
Note: The School reserves the right at all times to suspend the offering of the program as a result of insufficient class enrollment. Should the suspension of a program have to be effected, the deposit or tuition fees paid will be refunded.